2012年2月3日金曜日

Can Retin Cause Oily Face

can retin cause oily face

Horrible acne please help?!?

Kerry Asked: Horrible acne please help?!?

Okay here's the deal.

Im 13 years old and im a girl. All my life i have never had great skin, starting from when i was 11 my acne on my face really started to show. Things are getting worse.

Every morning for the past couple of years, I wake up with a very very oily face. I use the oil papers to take some of the oil away, throughout the day at school my face becomes very very red (only my cheek and nose) and extremly oily. When i look at myself in the mirror at school there is some black dirt particles on my cheeks covered in oil and my face looks horrible even though i NEVER touch my face.


Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream for Face and Neck, 1.7-Fluid Ounce
Learn more

My diet is pretty normal although i do tend to eat quite a lot of oily food at school and some junkfood. What would you reccomend you change in my diet?

I get bullied at school about it and it upsets me because it makes me look horrible when all my friemds and year have clean white faces and this problem has been going on for 2 years now! Any help would be great. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG AND WHY IS MY FACE SO GROSS?!

Thankyou so much!!!


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream, SPF 15, 1.4 Ounce
Learn more

Answers:

Answered:
Well first get a really good acne face cleanser and cleanse your face each day or if you don't have one you could mix equal parts of baking soda and water to make a paste and massage it on your face and leave it on like a mask. The powder absorbs any excess oil and the soda helps fight bacteria that causes zits. But it may dry out your skin so you can use a good oil free moisturiser each night before bed. Also drink plenty of water and change your pillowcase regularly. Good Luck (:


Tehweirdkat Answered:
First of all I'd like to start by saying don't rough products that need to be rubbed in with a cloth or cotton pad on your face because it will irritate the acne more which will make it red and bleed, instead you should wash your face around three times a day with water and a dab of spot cream. Changing your diet may help but if you come from an oily family then it wont be very effective. Talk to your parents about going to a clinic to get some sort of treatment to calm your hormones down. You could also try getting your hair cut so It doesn't touch your face. Talk to your parents about how they handled their spots when they were your age.

Im fourteen, Im a guy and all of my friends and I have spots somewhere on our bodies. Its perfectly normal for our age because of puberty and what not.

These are our most popular posts: can retin cause oily face

Health insurance and Organic Pure skin care

Each these areas could cause the face, neck and upper trunk and head skin structure to improve. It is perfect for use making ... Holistic, Rejuvenating Goods, and Cremes by using patented, clinically revealed peptides, and anti-aging technologies Hydrolyze more efficient then Retinol, without the actual irritation. These peptides and ... Keep in your mind that all of us suggest you have organic pure skin care products always for oily pure skin care. This type of skin often ... read more

The Doctor is In - ZO Skin Health

He believes that skincare should focus on making skin healthy, rather than just treating the various conditions that compromise our complexions. ... The lineup includes products for oily skin and others for dry skin. ... The third step is the brands hero product Ossential® Daily Power Defense ($175), which contains time-released retinol, antioxidants and specialized DNA repairing enzymes to minimize UV oxidative damage and uneven pigmentation, while restoring skin ... read more

Horrible acne please help?!?

I use the oil papers to take some of the oil away, throughout the day at school my face becomes very very red (only my cheek and nose) and extremly oily. ... Well first get a really good acne face cleanser and cleanse your face each day or if you dont have one you could mix equal parts of baking soda and water to make a paste and massage it on your face and leave it on like a ... The powder absorbs any excess oil and the soda helps fight bacteria that causes zits. read more

How To Use Moisturizer Properly With Acne Prone Skin

If you dont use moisturizer, even oily skin can appear dried out or flaky, especially if you are using topical acne medications. If you moisturize too heavily or too often, your skin will feel greasy all day. You can only imagine ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿